Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This is Egypt ya Abla!!


I still have a lot to do before my exam on Thursday. However, I decided to take it easy and be cool. I planed to stay at my place till noon. I did a good breakfast for myself, read news and blogs. I bought a book on-line. I replied emails. I will cook for lunch and then go to the library and work as hard as I can till midnight.

X: non mais tu es vraiment cool, je ne peux pas faire pareil quand j’ai bcp à lire avant l’examen

This morning Samer sent me this clip( pour ce qui n'ont pas capté le message du clip, lisez cet article ou celui-là). I felt that Egypt has exams as well as me.
We should get it right. For that you need to be cool and positive

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazem said...

Julie m'a demandé des explications concernant le clip. oui c'est vrai ils parlent en arabe mais j'ai pensé que c'était suffisaement claire, j'avais tort alors!
bon, ce clip était filmé près d'un lieu de vote en Alexandrie -eldikhilah- il montre comment la police traitait les simple citoyens en Egypte, ces citoyens qui croyaient à la promesse de Maubarak de tenir des élections pour de vrai!!

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greattttttttttttttttt topic keep it up by the way ur blog looks good happy to discover it

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home