Thursday, November 24, 2005

Take yourself for a walk


Quid Novi published its first mental well-being issue. Genuinely interesting articles, specially that one written by my colleague N.H “learning to take myself for a walk” her article ends that way “… I think we should all strive to be a little bit kinder to ourselves and to each other. Take yourself for a walk. Have a hot chocolate. Tell someone why you think he or she is a really interesting person or at least that you like his or her choice of socks. I cannot claim to be a reformed worrier, but I am pleased that these little things really work. Even in a law school”

I used to do it, but I bent on applying her advice before sunset!! well the sun didn't show up since,,,mmm I don't remember. I dragged myself from my constitutional law readings. I took myself for a walk, first walk on the white snow. It was -7° but I really enjoyed it and I am ready for more constitutional,,,, hit as a knight

Ps. click on the pic to see a small clip from this walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home