Saturday, July 09, 2005

حلوة يا بلدي


X: Combien il reste avant ton départ ?

5 days. I am going back to my home, family and friends. I am going back to Cairo nights. Back with many things in my package; love, thoughts, joy, fear and hope. Love for my country, my family and friends. Thoughts concerning the situation in Egypt justify my fear and hope.
I still feel bad after the assassination of our Ambassador in Iraq. Nothing can legitimize this act. Also I am sad and sorry for the innocent people killed and injured in London. Such acts increase my fears not for me as a person but for the relationship and understanding between people. Anyways, we are still alive; we can do better, rectify and make something right.

X: will you update your coffret?

I will try to do so. Also I am thinking about a new blog. I plan to show pics from my vacation; 40 days in Egypt. Keep your pants on and come back to check my Maktoub.

خلال أيام سأغادر إلى مصر. عائد بعد 3 سنوات في الخارج. في حقيبتي حب و مخاوف و أفكار و كثير من الأمل. قرأت مؤخرا في صندوق مجاور تدوينات طريفة زادتني شوقا. ثم كان أن تابعت مقتل سفير مصر بالعراق و بعدها تفجيرات لندن. أحزاني تراكمت دفعة واحدة لكن يبقى لدي أمل كبير في أن يتفهم الأحياء بعضهم بعضا، لدي أمل في قدرتنا على أن نفعل المزيد لعالم من أوطان حرة و آمنة.

كلمة حلوة و كلمتين.. حلوة يا بلدي

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home