Sunday, April 30, 2006

Spring nature walk


X : Great weather this week-end !

Yes Sunday was the warmest of all. I left city and exams stresses behind and I went to the Rivière du Nord with my friends for a good spring nature walk. It is not all green yet. However, it was good to be exposed to the sun after long and harsh winter!
I have learnt things about old fashioned hydro electric dams, thanks to Wael who explained the structure of the old dam on the Wilson falls.
I have learnt also that one car between New York and Montreal consumes as much oxygen as one human being consumes in one year, thanks to the eco signs everywhere in the park that give valuable information. I agree with A. Enistein a new type of thinking is essential if humankind is to survive” please be nice to the nature!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home