Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Women's day


Je ne vois pas vraiment l’utilité de consacrer un jour pour l’enfant, un autre pour la femme, un troisième pour St Valentin,,,etc.
I prefer to stand up for the mankind and his rights everyday in my daily life.
However, today I will do an exception and express my deep respect and admiration for the WOMAN, my mother, my sister, my friend, my country Baheyya and her daughter of the year Judge Noha Elzini
Journée de la femme, quelle femme? Celle qui choisit ? celle qui subit les modèles venant de l'est ou de l'ouest ?




Image from http://www.mmukhtarmuseum.gov.eg/album.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Une jolie phrase pour completer ton hommage aux femmes :
لا ترم المرأة و لو بوردة

4:31 PM  
Blogger Hazem said...

wow Julie, tu m'épate;)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home