Friday, March 25, 2005

what is Maktoub?

X: hey, cette fois tu ne vas pas nulle part avant de m'expliquer what dose Maktoub mean?
Zeemo: ok, Maktoub is what i got, it means my mom, my dad, my brothers and my sister. Maktoub is my Arabic, my culture and my country. Maktoub is where I was born. Maktoub means written, oui Maktoub vaut dire écrit.
X: je vois, et quoi d'autres?
Zeemo: Maktoub sont les choses qu'on n'a pas vraiment choisies. Parfois on aime, d'autres fois on rejette. Moi j'apprécie et j'aime la plupart de mon Maktoub. J'adore mes parents et mes frères. I love my Arabic language. I do love my country Egypt. Mon Maktoub est formidable. J'essaye d'exploiter tout ce que j'ai eu sans choix et de l'enrichir avec le quotidien, le vécu et mes choix. You know, it is like a man who has got money from his parents, now the money is his own money and he can do with his money whatever he wants. He can give it to someone else, he can buy stamps, he may think to try drugs, or he may choose to travel around the world. God, life or whatever you want gives us a point to start, little or much, but there is always a start point, this is Makoutb. What comes next is your choice.
X: est-ce que tu es rendu philosophe?
Zeemo: si tu veux!!
X: donc, si j'ai bien compris, Maktoub est ton passé
Zeemo: pas nécessairement, Maktoub est du passé, du présent et du futur aussi.

2 Comments:

Blogger haal said...

maktoub, is this moment.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Aljurve said...

C'est joli comme explication, ça m'as fait bien comprendre le Maktoub

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home